ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY - FREEHOLD BUSINESS WITH HIGH INCOME! NOW FOR SALE!
A well-established Freehold Marine Chandlery and Dry Boat storage Business in a prime East Gippsland location are now ready for a new owner. The business offers a high earning opportunity to a working owner, so you can comfortably work and prosper while living in this sought-after area. In addition, there are significant opportunities to grow the business for the entrepreneurial spirit.
The business services the boating community, both visiting and permanent based Boats. Supplying all Marine Chandlery Sales, Dry Marine Storage, and onsite qualified Marine Mechanics. Currently offering accommodation for 120 vessels undercover and 70 vessels in open storage with room for expansion. Additional storage for 50+ cars & trailers on a casual basis, cradle storage with private boat ramp.
* Highly reputable business established in 1978 owned and operated by one family
* Freehold property set on 3.716 hectare
* Private Boat Ramp and Jetty for easy boat Launching at Tambo River (Leased land)
* Dry storage for small tinnies up to 40ft + Flybridge Cruisers
* 4 large sheds
* Underground diesel bulk tank capacity 5,000lt
* Underground petrol bulk tank capacity 5,000lt
* 2 Very large workshops – featuring the marine workshop and 3 storey parts room
* Two fully fit out wash down bays for boat cleaning and motor flushing
* 2 x 45,000lt concrete water tanks
* Fire services – 2 hydrants and 7 reels with numerous fire extinguishers in workshops
* Toilet amenities block with showers
* Security fencing
* Prime location in a busy Marina
* Plenty of growth opportunities
If you love all things boating, you will love this business. This is a true lifestyle business and would be excellent for someone looking to escape the rat race in a big capital city while maintaining a high disposable income.
Link to business current website:
To find out more information about this business for sale, please contact Daniel on
0417 817 769.
Offered by Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Friday 28 January 2022.