Proudly presented by your Town & Country Specialists - Natasha Whalley-Thompson & Billy Clarke from RE/MAX Real Estate Services Cairns - Lot 7, Bruce Highway, Tully QLD 4854
Located just shy of a two hour (approx.) drive south of Cairns, this estate is within close proximity of the Tully Sugar Mill set back from the Bruce Highway and entry point to Tully State High schools Droughtmaster Cattle Stud is this cane farm with a massive 36m x 15m workshop PLUS a shed/ family home conversion with mains power & town water connected.
Having an award-winning cattle stud at your doorstep offers an opportunity to expand into the agricultural facility of your desire.
This property currently consistently attains outstanding Sugar Cane yields, with an average annual rainfall exceeding 4,000 millimetres (160 in) of water during the growing period; consequently, irrigation is not necessary furthermore soil quality is of high standard and Plant & Harvesting Equipment can also be included if required.
- 42.6 ha (105.2669 acres) of freehold land
- Massive 36m x 15m Workshop
- Large shed with 4 rooms, amenities & skillion workshop area.
- Drone Map, approx. 35 ha (86.4 acres) of the property is under cane/fallow
- Machinery, Plant & Equipment for sale via detached negotiation with vendor
- Proposed property would also suit other non-irrigated crops or conversion to a cattle property
- Year round running internal creek with swimming hole
- Property ranges from level to undulating
- Boundaries on to World Heritage listed Mount Mackay National Park
- Mains Power and Town Water supply connected to the shed/ farm house
- Established Orchard with various array fruit trees
POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITIES (STCA):
- Subdivide into multiple lifestyle blocks
- Cattle Farm
- Non-Irrigated Agriculture Plantation
The 2021 existing cane crop is excluded from sale, being retained by the Seller and currently under harvest.
Inspections by appointment only, contact: Natasha, phone: 0487 154 973 or Billy, phone: 0402 754 621