INDUSTRIAL SITE IN HIGH TRAFFIC LOCATION!
Opportunity to purchase an industrial site located at the gateway from city to coast, 15 & 17 Princess Street boasts 40.2m of frontage on a high traffic street just four minutes to the Bundaberg CBD with two large sheds, office, canopy's and plenty of extra space set across 2,024m2.
Positioned amongst a variety of Business's and commercial sites in the likes of Bundaberg Rum Distillery, Bundaberg Brewed Drinks, Riverfeast, Caltex Bundaberg East, Anytime fitness, Ascot Homes and Garages, BP Truckstop, East End Hotel and many more! New infrastructure developed just up the road for Bundaberg East KFC and Hungry Jacks.
Features and benefits of 15 & 17 Princess Street include:
- Shed A with 4m dual high clearance roller doors, air-conditioned front office, three-phase power and covered lockable carport on the left side with a wash down area, size 18m wide and 17.5m in width
- Shed B with adequate space to fit 8 lockable vehicles and 2 extra under carport, three-phase power, size 20m wide and 12m in width
- Self-contained carpeted office with meeting room and office room plus air conditioning
- Separate 13k/w solar systems to both shed A and shed B
- Double 11.5m by 11.5m canopy shade clothes with steel framing located at the front of the site
- Single 4.5m by 4.5m canopy shade clothe with steel framing located adjacent to the office
- Abundance of spare bitumen to expand, use as material/stock storage or large vehicle storage
- Combined site size is 2,024m2
- Combined site frontage is 40.2m
- Combined site length is 50.4m
- Toilet and basin located in shed A
- Flood free in 2013
- Combined council rates are $8,000 per half year
- Council zoning is Industry
To organize your personal inspection please call or email Scott Mackey / Spencer King today!
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.