DA APPROVED - SERVICE CENTRE - SERVICE STATION & MULTIPLE FOOD OUTLETS
The approval's in place, the paperwork's done, start your new development project now.
- The proposed service centre development site is situated on the Warrego H'way to service travellers and capture both heavy and light vehicles before entering the Toowoomba bypass or travelling direct to Toowoomba.
- With the DA approval in place is a BIG PLUS for someone looking to start a development project immediately, the hassle of the DA documentation has been removed leaving no barrier to hold you back.
- Prime Warrego Hwy position between Toowoomba and Brisbane before the Toowoomba Connection Road
- Last service centre before the 42 klm long Toowoomba bypass (west bound)
- 113 car parking spaces
- Truck parking
- Approved GFA of 2695 sqm
- Approved three drive through facilities
- 16 Ha total land area, remaining vacant land holds further opportunity for the developer
- Will service light/medium rigid vehicles via a four-island starter gate with two dispensers on each island.
- The site will also service larger trucks with a separate two-island diesel canopy.
- With multiple car and truck parking, visitors can take their time dining in the large showroom with the option of multiple food outlets and indoor/outdoor seating.
Put your money to work here and maximise your return.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Leigh Hair 0419 718 258
The business images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the business. ll information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.