TAMBERRAH COTTAGES & WINDMILL, LICENSED RESTAURANT & PIZZA CAFE
RE/MAX Genesis is proud to present this exceptional property up For Sale. Tamberrah Cottages, a unique and secluded lifestyle opportunity to live and work on your very own piece of Heaven on Earth. Easy to maintain, easy to run and easy to live in peace and serenity.
About the business:
Well established, popular tourism & hospitality business with solid growth potential.
Multiple income streams:
• Wedding Chapel Venue with bell tower
• Windmill Restaurant: Pizza restaurant and takeaway, current planning permit to extend to a larger restaurant
• 4-star Accommodation – 6 Cottages
Cottages 1, 2 and 3: Single bedroom self-contained.
Cottage 4: Two bedroom self-contained.
Cottage 5: Newly built Two bedroom self-contained.
Cottage 6: Caretakers Cottage, Granny Flat or Permanent Rental
Single bedroom self-contained with kitchen, bathroom, and Lounge/Living area.
About the Main residence:
Magnificent four bedroom home boasting the below:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with a brick fireplace and built-in wood heater.
• Fully fitted kitchen with quality appliances
• Formal dining room, large living room complete with bay window to enjoy the views
• Good sized master bedroom, en-suite and WIR.
• Three additional double bedrooms with BIRs.
• Study/4th bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath and shower.
• Laundry also accesses the garage and an additional separate toilet.
• Double Garage
• Stone Gazebo
About the property:
• 5 acres of landscaped gardens with beautiful stonewalled, trout-filled lake spanned by a charming footbridge.
• Custom made fully functional windmill and water wheel in the lake
• Extensive shedding, main shed approximately 20m x 9m
• 6m x 4m (approx.) BBQ area
• 3-meter covered mower shed and woodshed
• 22,000 gallon and 5,000-gallon tank water catchment
This property is extensive and needs to be inspected in person (or live video inspection) to appreciate the craftsmanship and location. Please contact the exclusive sales agent Daniel Schoeman from RE/MAX Genesis Lakes Entrance for further information.
Offered by Expressions of Interest Closing 3pm Friday 10th October 2021.
Due Diligence Checklist
What you need to know before buying a residential property
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website (consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist).
See external link for more information on Due Diligence Checklist.